Obese people often with osteoarthritis, so obese people need to lose weight, balanced diet slowly to minimize the shock on joints.
People with poor nutritional status that rheumatoid inflammation, should eat more than normal by eating several small meals a (snacks) to better tolerability.
Need diet strictly, minimize protein to reduce the amount of uric acid in the blood, crystals of uric deposited in joints such as:
foods not to eat
liver, kidney, heart, acne, herring, sardines, beef, pheasant, pigeon, goose, oysters …
- Especially not use this protein with beer, brandy or red wine.
- Beans, legumes, asparagus, cauliflower, mushrooms.
- Avoid alcohol, beer, cigarettes, coffee, chocolate.
- Avoid animal fats.
- Eat lots of vegetables, fresh fruits, eat several small meals a day.
- The use of soybean oil, almond oil.
- Exercise regularly.
Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis need food joints:
- pork, poultry (chicken, duck, beef) marine fish, shrimp, crabs and oysters.
- Cereals: wheat, barley …
- Adding: vitamin D, B, K, folic acid, calcium, iron contained in vegetables.
- Used oils contain omega 3 fatty acids such as soybean oil, almond oil, olive oil …
Foods to avoid include:
All foods increase blood cholesterol are detrimental to people with arthritis because the catalytic reaction in the presence of inflammation bursae. Therefore not only fatty meat, butter, sausage, crushed-cotton candy that even should not have in the diet of people who are taking anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not eat corn when joints are sore because the muscles have active groups likely to cause allergic conditions as arthritis.