Dr. Michon Hawkins is a Dallas, Texas chiropractor who has specialized training in a diagnostic and
treatment system that helps discover what the whole body needs for efficient repair.
This system is called Applied Kinesiology.
She works with all three aspects of health:
- structural (the misalignment of the vertebrae impinging on a nerve),
- chemical (food and chemical sensitivity, bad eating habits, nutritional supplementation),
- and emotional (you hold emotions in your body parts and the connection can be broken)
Some conditions helped in her clinic:
- Female problems
- Athletic and ballet injuries
- Swelling in joints
- Upset stomach
- Learning difficulties and behavioral problems in children
- Headaches, back and shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Risky pregnancy
- Lack of coordination
- Wrist and elbow pain
- Sinus problems
- Children's illnesses
- Emotional anxiety
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."